- Company: HR on Wheels
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Nigeria
HR on Wheels, an HR solution provider for SMEs is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive and Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
- To act as a strategic business partner responsible for developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to employees, planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department, and contributing to the development of the company’s Human capital goals, objectives, and systems.
- Provide HR leadership and drive strategic and operational activities including Employee Relations, Recruiting & Staffing, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Development, and Performance Management.
- Create, maintain and revise job descriptions as needed.
- Analyze and maintain a competitive compensation program to attract qualified and talented individuals.
- Administer payroll in compliance with Company and Statutory guidelines.
- Manage the annual Performance Assessment process to ensure merit-driven and high-performance organization, in partnership with line managers and provide guidance.
- Stay up to date on local employment legislation in order to maintain and revise the company’s employee handbook policies and procedures in support of key business needs.
- Manage company benefits plans for the organization to include evaluating new benefit plans and answering employee questions.
- Oversee recruitment efforts for vacant roles, including writing and placing job ads, conducting phone interviews, and scheduling interviews.
- Conduct HR onboarding activities and perform exit interviews.
- Facilitate employee relations counseling sessions, prepare disciplinary write-ups, and coach managers on the disciplinary process.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings.
- Coordinate the training activities for all employees, working with line managers to identify, schedule, and plan the training calendar.
- Maintain company directory and organizational charts.
- Oversee the social and welfare calendar for all employees.
- Manage all employee engagement activities.
- Supervise the daily operations of the organization.
- Oversee Management of Logistics department and office assistants.
- Execute any other duties assigned by the MD/CEO.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.