Position: Human Resource Assistant
Position Reports To: Human Resource Officer
Location: Abuja (Indicate location in your application & email title)
The HR Assistant will report to the Senior Human Resources Manager. S/He will assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The successful candidate will act as the liaison between the department and staff, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. S/He will also assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
• B.Sc. degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
• 3 – 4 years proven experience in Human Resources functions.
• Knowledge of international and USG donor agencies and private sector foundations.
• Basic Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law.
• Membership of CIPM/SHRM is desired and will be an added advantage.
• Experience working in an iNGO.
• Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality
• Computer skills including demonstrated hands on-experience with MS Word, MS Power Point, and MS Excel
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should submit an Application letter and CV as ONE SINGLE WORD document indicating LOCATION to email@example.com not later than 4p.m on Thursday 15th August, 2019 candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified. The title/subject of your email and application should be the position / Location you are applying for.
For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org. Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview.
Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.