Bizpool Africa – Our client, a haulage and logistics company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant (Entry Level)
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client a Haulage and Logistics company requires the services of an Entry level HR Assistant who will manage the human resources needs of their company.
- A male candidate is preferred for this role due to the nature of the organization.
Job responsibilites includes but not limited to:
- Work with HR business partner in vetting employees, assisting with screening and issuing/re-issuing of employment contracts.
- Entering employee data into computer database
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations
- Writing and submitting reports on general HR activities
- Overseeing & coordinating management-employee communications
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leaves
- Processing payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops and seminars
- Any other assignment that may be required by the employer.
Applicant basicr equirements:
- Must be a Bsc Holder in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any Management background.
- The candidate will be required to take a pre-employment training and assessment
- Candidate with soft skills will be highly considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who do not receive a link to the study material within one week of application means they have not been shortlisted
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2021.