Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas Industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Management and Administration Specialist
- We are looking for candidates who will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- The preferred candidate would be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- He/she is expected to maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition, while also ensuring all HR procedures and administrative responsibilities run smoothly.
- Promote diversity awareness in hiring practices
- Mentor managers on employee development best practices
- Responsible for administering performance management program
- Advise leadership on hiring and terminations
- Administer payroll, employee benefits and FMLA
- Provide guidance on employee behavior and conflict resolution
- Conduct investigations in response to employee complaints
- Partner with leadership to develop succession plans
- Master's Degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Minimum of 15 years cognate HR experience as a HR Manager or Administrator
- Thorough knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws
- PHR, SPHR, CIPD, CIPM or other HR certification and membership
- Demonstrated ability with training and development programs
- Expert in developing succession plans
- Adept with performance management and investigations
- Proficiency with employee relations and EEO
- Skilled in employee benefits administration
- Outstanding planning and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize important projects.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.