Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, an indigenous Plastic Packaging Company established to support the Nigerian Packaging Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR and Admin Manager
- Assist in communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding within the organization
- Recruit for open positions and perform the full life cycle of recruiting activities including sourcing and screening applicants, maintaining recruiting systems, drafting offer letters, providing follow-through with candidates, supporting hiring managers, and reporting recruiting statistics.
- Lead employee on-boarding activities; answer employee questions and provide support to managers when integrating new hires into the organization.
- Administer employee benefit programs, answer employee questions, support claim resolution, and maintain related systems.
- Support the performance review process; provide employees and managers with information about the process, policies, job duties, and process for promotion.
- Maintain employee records, Leave and Time Attendance Administration.
- Compensation and Benefit and Payroll Administration.
- Responsible for new hire, termination, and change of status forms with payroll. Serve as employee liaison to assist in problem resolution with issues related to benefit deductions and pay.
- Coordinate and ensure completion of employee exit interviews. Report outcome of exit interview information to management and tracks/maintains data.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Minimum of two (5) years post-graduate experience with a minimum of two (2) years in a similar position
- A good first degree in Business Admin, IRPM, Humanities, Sciences or the Social Sciences
- Membership of CIPM/CIPD/SPHR/SHRM will be an added advantage.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of personnel administration
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the Internet.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates good judgment; approachable and professional; solid problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated; well organized.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online