Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Business Analyst
Industry: Business Consultancy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathering, identifying, understanding and documenting business requirements.
- Business process modelling and improving business processes.
- Identifying costs and business savings.
- Implementing, testing and solutions to business problems.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Creating functional specifications for new systems and processes.
- Business analysis and proposal writing
- Financial modelling and Variance Analysis
- Pricing and Reporting-
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
- One (1) year post graduate working experience
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Good communication skill
- Problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Resourceful and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Microsoft package skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email