Graduate Recruitment in a Multinational EPCI Contracting Company in Lagos Island
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is a multinational EPCI contractor with its head office in Victoria Island, Lagos. Opportunity currently exist for a dedicated and resourceful candidates to join their General Affairs Department in the capacities below:
Location : Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Mid-Level Mgt
Department: Visa Processing Unit
- Ability to review both short and comprehensive contracts relating with HR functions.
- Administrative responsibilities for general department.
- Administrative responsibilities for Visa processing unit.
- Ability to interpret legal terms
- Ability to simplify ambiguous statements without losing its original meaning
- Other Admin functions as maybe required
- BL, LLM with relevant experience in Administration
- Experience on labour law act
- Background in Law will be an advantage.
- Experience: 4-6 years experience working in a structured environment.
- To followup vendors/service engineers mobilization mobilization schedule in accordance to Clients request.
- Arrangement of service engineers accommodation and movement.
- Update embarking plans. PTS forms and Visa Status
- Review vendor invoice and process for payment
- Manages punches for vendors
- Followup material delivery and punch clarifications
- Request punch details form QM
- Followup shipping schedules documentation and material readiness with delivery schedule as well as customs clearance monitoring
- Update documents for CPY’s regular procurement meeting
- Any other related task as advised.
- B.Sc/BA/HND with relevant experience in oil and gas procurement.
Visa Processing Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Department: General Affairs
- Processing immigration documentation
- Temporary work permit, subject to Regularization Visa, CERPAC and Residence permit
- Logistics Management of Transport/Escort security provider invoices
- Ticketing Support
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years experience in a similar role working in a Multinational settings.
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply