The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH (German Agency for International Cooperation) is an international enterprise owned by the German Federal government, operating in many fields across more than 130 countries.
In Nigeria, GIZ’s portfolio includes among others, a programme to support the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) in its regional integration goals. The programme aims to strengthen sector-specific capacities in the areas of Peace and Security, Customs and Trade as weir as Strategic Management and Organizational Development in
the ECOWAS Commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Intern
VA No: 069
Project: Nigerian Energy Support Programme (NESP)
- The intern will work with the Unit on Sustainable Energy Access supporting the Head in the general management of the Unit and supporting the advisors in the coordination of their specific activities.
- Unit Management: activity planning, budgeting, monitoring, administration.
- Activity coordination: establishment of collaboration with partners, implementation of collaboration with partners.
- Additional tasks.
Minimum Qualification Required:
- University Degree, preferably Engineering or Computer Science, with a specialization on energy.
- Fluent written and oral knowledge of English.
- Ability and willigness to travel regularly to any region in Nigeria.
- Knowledge of local languages would be an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one page Cover Letter as one document with complete contact details to: [email protected] using “Vacancy no. 069” as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent to this email will be consider (do not send your application via Linkedin).
- GIZ Is an equal opportunity employer committed to versIty. All qualified candidates regadless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.