- Company: Rovedana Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Rovedana Limited – Our client, a 5 Star Hotel in the hospitality industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager (Hotel)
- We are in needs of a Front Office Manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests’ services.
- As a Front Office Manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and informative leaflets)
- Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards and call center agents
- Schedule shifts
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests
- Troubleshoot emergencies
- Monitor stock and order office supplies
- Ensure proper mail distribution
- Prepare and monitor office budget
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
- A minimum of 10 Years of relevant experience
- Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management, and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email as 'Front Office Manager".