Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
Front Desk Officer
- Halogen Security Company is seeking to recruit a Front desk officer for a client in the hospitality industry.
- Greet guests and get them checked into rooms (walk-in and those with reservation)
- Assist in making meeting room reservations, catering arrangements and travel bookings
- Noting the guest’s departure and settling the bill.
- Handle guest requests and issues
- Respond to visitor’s questions professionally and courteously.
- Maintain reception area clean and organized.
- Ensure in compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Notify Security Officer about unescorted guests and emergency situations.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- BSc. /HND/ND, additional qualifications will be a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Front Desk Officer ” as the subject to the mail.
For enquiries: kindly call: 09090328028
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com