Front Desk / Admin Officer at Genesis Cinemas
Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in opeartion across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Genesis Cinemas, has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Maintain records and files.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages
- B.Sc in Business Administration / HND / OND in any other related field
- 1-2 years working experience in a similar role
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th July, 2022.