Finance Manager at Frutta Foods and Services Nigeria Limited
Frutta Foods and Services Nigeria Limited - Since its incorporation in 2003, Frutta Juice & Services Ltd is committed to the manufacture of wide range of fruit juices and drinks. Our operational processes conform to international and Nigeria standards delights our consumers’ expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
- Oversee financial and accounting processes to ensure compliance with Corporate and local policies, statutory requirements and IFRS. Maintain ethical standards with unyielding integrity.
- Serve as the primary contact with independent auditors and audit-related accounting matters.
- Manage administration of accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory control accounting and payroll.
- Oversee month end close process to ensure timely closure and financial reports preparation.
- Preparation of annual budgets - Profit & Loss, Cash Flow & Balance Sheet.
- Analyze and report variances - Propose and implement remedial action.
- Estimate the requirement of funds - short term and long term.
Financial Management Reporting and Cost Control Function:
- Implement financial controls and develop financial management mechanisms to minimize financial risk. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage the company's financial reporting systems.
Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines including:
- Monthly management accounts
- Flash reports
- Working capital
- Board & Investor Packs
- Analyze, interpret and report operating results and make specific recommendations to achieve cost effectiveness and profit improvements.
- Provide gross profit reporting, analyses, and forecasting.
- Anticipate management needs and develop analyses in response to those needs and in support of management decisions.
Balance Sheet and Assets Management Function:
- Work with operating personnel to achieve effective balance sheet and assets management.
- Oversee development and carrying-out of inventory control procedures, including physical stock-take and audit.
- Account for and maintain proper inventory reserves for Excess, Expired and Obsolete Inventory.
- Review assets register to keep track of and safeguard company assets.
Cash Flow Management & Control Function:
- Daily control of elements affecting working capital.
- Oversee operational cash management and cash flow forecasting.
- Oversee preparation of financial accounts for auditing purposes.
- Oversee annual audits.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure that annual monitoring is carried out effectively.
- Conduct internal audits
- Develop and implement accounting policies, procedures and internal controls in support of business processes and decisions.
- Ensure all activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards, and the internal management policies.
- Review the preparation and submission of company statutory documents
- First Degree in a relevant field (Accounting/Business Management)
- A post-graduate Degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads.
- Negotiation skills, analytical skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong commercial finance experience.
- Minimum of eight (10) years’ relevant work experience.
- Previous experience as a Finance Manager in Beverage/FMCG industry a must
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply