Lonadek Nigeria Limited is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Coordinator
Interested candidate should be a:
- Female for gender balance in the unit
- Graduate of Accounting or Economics
- Chartered Accountant and/or a member of other finance associations
Job Experience / Expectations:
- Experience in projects and tasks involving complex details which require well-developed organizational, time-management and administrative skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize completing projects with limited resources
- Skills to manage the finance and accounting functions of the company
- Adept at maintaining subsidiary books, prepare final accounts, generate reports, prepare and manage budget
- Ensure an effective internal cost control system
- Ability to perform financial analysis of company results, review and interpret results, identify opportunities and highlight risks.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements will be asked to send in their CVs.