Moyosola Olalekan – Our client, a foremost Architectural firm located on the Island in Lagos is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a foremost Architectural firm located on the Island in Lagos seeks immediate employment of an Executive Assistant.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing personalised timely support for the CEO to improve efficiency, take initiatives, set up meetings, manage the CEO’s calendar schedules, making travel arrangements, manage information inflow and outflow, and report generations well as handling complex duties.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Acting as the point of contact between the CEO and internal or external colleagues.
- Booking and scheduling calendar, meetings time, and days for the CEO.
- Handling correspondence directed to managers and executives.
- Attending to visitors and receiving phone calls and directing them to where appropriate.
- Complete a wide range of an administrative task that facilitates CEO efficiency.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Ensure on-time executive actions on projects, programmes, and activities.
- Work closely with the CEO and relate information on activities and responsibilities.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports for the CEO.
- High sense of discretion and initiative, while upholding confidentiality.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Maintain and demonstrate good leadership credibility, trust, and support with the Executive team.
- Producing activity and expense reports.
- Set up reminders for CEO for on-time execution.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system of the CEO, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Email management, run executive orders from time-to-time.
- Any other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO.
Requirements / Specifications
- B.Sc. in any field
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a personal assistant/executive assistant role
- Must have a valid passport and must be willing and able to travel often.
- Must be willing to work extra hours and on weekends.
- 27- 35 years’ old
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise task
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Professional discretion and confidentiality
- Hands-on Microsoft office tools
- Excellent time management skills
- Innovative, rugged, and takes initiatives
- Good attention to details
- Loyalty and confidentiality
- Organisation and initiatives
- Timely execution of directives
- Professionalism and style in communication
- Quick delivery of reports.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letters to: [email protected] with the position of ''Executive Assistant'' as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th February, 2021.