Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saroafrica is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- To maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- To maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Perform project management function at various levels from planning to completion.
- Follow up on feedback and Presentations on company work he assigns to fellow associates
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for executive team members and industry partners
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Handling executives’ requests and queries appropriately
- Attend meeting giving input and taking minutes (including weekends), Paper and Documents reviews
- Track all business development activities, analyze progress in periods as determined by the Executive and suggest new strategies based on findings.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a second-class upper University Degree in International Relations, Project Management, Human Resources, or similar area of expertise.
- 2 years relevant experience in similar role Job
- Age Requirement: 23 – 28 years.
Application Deadline 18th July, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit saroafrica.com .