Candor Consulting Limited - Established in 1994, Candor Consulting provides holistic HR and business management services to a wide range of public and private clients.
Backed by strategic global partnerships and a highly experienced faculty, we are nimble, responsive, open-minded, and well-positioned to deliver turnkey solutions to your unique business needs, while adding value to your corporate operations at a very competitive price point.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing proposals, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Candidates should possess HND, Master's or B.Sc degree
- Must have 3-5 years work experience
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
How to Apply
Interested & qualified candidates should send their Resumes accompanied by a brief Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 24th February, 2021.