Mainstream Corporation was established as a Business and Outsourcing Organisation since 2010. Our traditional business model is based on providing excellent service delivery to our Clients in the areas of IT, Business Develop, Advertising and making the world a better place. You will be glad coming on board with us.
Job Title: Executive/Administrative Assistant
• 2-3years of experience in an Admin/Executive support role.
• Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations or related field.
• Proficiency in MS Office tools
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Discretion and confidentiality.
• Provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to the Creative Director.
• Oversee daily activities of the store and represent the Creative Director in interactions with clients and employees.
• Act as the point of contact among employees, clients, and other external partners.
• Manage the Creative Director’s schedules, book appointments, make arrangements for meetings, and develop action plans to ensure the Creative Director receives pertinent information.
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements for the Creative Director on official trips.
• Assist the Creative Director in planning strategies.
• Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
• Take minutes during meetings.
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
• Ensure the efficiency of operations.
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
• Process and fulfil client orders.
• Assist with consultations.
• Book vendors for events, store activities, or repairs when required.
• Process vendor invoices and payments
• Perform all other tasks as assigned.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates ONLY should send their updated CV to hr.paigesystems.com
Deadline: Friday 19th November, 2021