Job Title: Drilling Logistics Supervisor
- The Drilling Logistics Supervisor, as part of the Projects, Drilling & Exploration Procurement group, has overall responsibilities for providing logistical and materials management services.
- Manages the day-to-day logistical business, including, but not limited to, implementing logistics strategies, supervising drilling logistics contractor staff, material control functions, inventory management, and coordinating material movements to offshore or onshore rig locations
- The drilling supervisor works under the day-to-day direction of the Drilling Operations Superintendent in the country and is responsible to the Drilling Superintendent for functional matters.
- Receives Drilling Programs for each Rig / Well to determine / list equipment /tools/materials requirements according to Drilling Instructions / Equipment Allocations and ensures satisfying sites daily requirements.
- Maintains appropriate and safe storage of the Company's owned drilling equipment/tools and ensures timely replenishment through purchase/fabrication/ repairs by contracted companies.
- Minimum 20 years working experience in supply and logistics, preferably in international frontier operations
- At least 10 years’ experience working in Operations, preferably Drilling support activities and related materials, equipment and services
- Associates Degree plus formal training mechanical trades
- Experienced in starting up new operations in a truly remote frontier region
- Experience in material handling equipment (cranes, forklifts)
- Must be able to demonstrate sound ethical practices in the supervision of local labor, inventory control, oil field accounting, and contract administration
- Strong analytical and communication skills; Good interpersonal / team skills
- Must be extremely flexible and adaptable to various working and living conditions
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and possess excellent administrative and organizational competencies
- Must be conversant with drilling tools and well construction assemblies, and verifiable experience in logistics support between shorebase and offshore drilling facilities.
9th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: Larry@sellafieldenergy.com