RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 6 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Customer Service Executive to handle our customer service operations at our Ikeja Branch.
- Promptly and cordially, answer the corporate phone lines within your responsibility area.
- Screen, route and refer calls to the appropriate person or voicemail, in a professional manner.
- Promptly and courteously welcome visitors and provide requested information and/or direct them to the proper person or department.
- Maintain strict client and program confidentiality.
- Ensure that the reception area is always neat and well organized
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft office packages.
- Provide general support as directed by supervisor.
- Review incoming mails and distribute them in accordance with established corporate procedures.
- Prompt processing and dispatch of outgoing mails for all departments.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by management.
- Should have a good fashion sense (Female Preferably)
- Must be living on the mainland
- Should be a well-trained and preferably a certified Customer Service Executive
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (Second class Upper).
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have had 2-5 years post NYSC Experience, handling client’s interface and the front desk.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject for the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.