Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Stock & Purchasing Performance Interface
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Interfaces between the Stock and Purchasing Department and runs relevant reports to ensure seamless synergy, optimal performances between Stock and Purchasing Departments in support of Operations and C&P commitment to the COMPANY
- Ensure performance of the Management of Inventory and Stock items working with the teams
- Strategically focus on the interface between personnel from Stock & Purchasing Departments for seamless supply chain
- Work for the optimal performance of Stock/Purchasing activities within the area of PHC Contracts and Procurement Division to minimize stock out, backlogs and quality/legal issues arising from Purchase Order acknowledgements, delayed deliveries and timely Good Receipts creation.
- Support related invoicing challenges that may affect delivery of stock items
The job holder’s performance enhancing activities:
- Interfaces between Personnel, coaching and developing skills to achieve set objectives.
- Overall responsibility for periodic analyses and evaluation of Material Requirement. Planning proposals for Drilling and Completion operations and Field Operations.
- Coordinates stock plans with purchasing PR allocations and purchasing strategies to enhance efficient stock replenishment & stock availability for operations – Surveys the replenishment process for Materials in liaison with the stock duet/triplet team.
- Analyses periodically stock shortages and/or surpluses to identify & implement stock optimization and reduction opportunities: – Analyses the UNISUP materials master data in liaison with duet/triplet team to ensure qualitative master data, easy retrieval of stock information and efficient purchasing
- Ensure that plans and coordination of the monthly duet/triplet meetings is carried out and decisions followed-up
- Ensures the meetings hold as scheduled, documented and action plans implemented. Monitor processes in stock, purchasing and interface to ensure efficiency and reduce lost time.
- Provides support to stock management and Purchasing management, highlight gaps, remedial solutions, priorities
- Provides training and end-user support to Stock controllers and to buyers
- Ensure global reporting of his/her team’s activities to his immediate C&P management
- Collaborate with P2P to resolve Vendor’s payment that may impact delivery of stock materials.
The job holder adds further value to the purchasing performance:
- Support PR and PO performance including expediting till delivery and Supplier invoice payment. Exceptions must be reported and conveyed to user duets for adjustment that may impact on operational activities.
- Ensure purchase orders QA/QC requirements (in the form of Mill/Test Certificates, MSDS, other certificates) for purchased materials/equipment and verifying compliance through proper documentation at reception.
- Propose, assist in development, deployment, monitor and renew Frame or Outline Agreements and enforce usage.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned to him by his hierarchy.
- A Degree in Engineering, Business Management or Social Sciences (Preferably Purchasing & Supply).
- SAP certification will be an excellent added credential, especially with a strong MM application
- Membership of such bodies as the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (international); or the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management of Nigeria is desired though not compulsory.
- 8 – 10 years Oil and Gas Industry experience with excellent knowledge of Purchasing and industry materials. Previous exposure in a similar position in another affiliate shall be an added advantage
- Must also be very analytical with the ability to propose innovative and workable alternatives or solution.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online