We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Payments
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Reporting to: Manager – Treasury
- To monitor, control,supervise and ensure proper documentation of organization imports and exports as well as compliance with foreign exchange regulations
- Confirmation and negotiation of of all letters of letters of credit, repatriation of export proceeds and transfers to other foreign suppliers through bank wire.
- Reduce the time lag of RAR collection by 80%
- Manage and update the LC file on the server and update transfer schedule
- Prepare monthly report of TMC’s outstanding LCs and send to the Treasury manager
- Checking of Bank’s Services Performance Evaluation, Documents Monitor and Import Duty file and send report to the treasury manager
- Prepare MONTHLY FORM M REPORT, Import Finance Facility schedule And send report to the treasury manager
- Prepare Unconfirmed and Confirmed LC Report and sends report to treasury manager
- Update hansa exchange rate, Cbn and Parallel exchange rate history and Fx Purchase Register on common server
- Prepare treasury Fx activity Report for Finance Director
- Reduce the delay in receipt of funds transfer by 100%
- Supervise foreign exchange unit and ensure adequate and prompt filing of documents for easy retrieval and future reference.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carries out any other assigned jobs by supervisor
- BSc/HND in Finance, Accounts or other Social Sciences. Accounting Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in similar capacity
- Foreign trade processing and documentation
- Financial regulations
- Customs and Trade regulations
- Accounting Policies and procedures
- Computer proficiency
- Financial Analysis
- Treasury Software
- Good Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- People management
- Problem Solving Skill
- Excellent customer and Relationship Mgt
13th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- When the page open Click "Coordinator – Payments" and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.