Asset and Equity Group – We area Team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer-centric, teamwork, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values areProbity, Competence and Finessewith over 14 Years of outstanding results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Manager
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies.
- You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
- The goal is to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or related field
- Proven experience as compliance manager
- Experience in Asset Management, Private Equity, Banking etc.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in management/ senior executive position in compliance.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record-keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified compliance professional is a plus.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.