We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Operations Associate
About The Role
- We recently launched our new coworking space, the Ellae Creative Hub and are seeking a Community Operations Associate to focus on administration, operations, member experience, and team efficiency at the Ellae Creative Hub.
- An ideal Community Operations Associate is passionate about delivering exceptional service to members while exploring new and innovative ways to elevate members’ experience.
- Provide a “first line of defense” to all inbound member questions and requests
- Ensure members’ requests are being met
- Have a full understanding of the Ellae Creative Hub’s products, services, and offerings
- Provide members with exceptional service by understanding their requests and offering thoughtful, timely, and effective solutions
- Provide billing and facilities support if
- Escalate urgent requests and questions to appropriate stakeholders and working collaboratively towards a resolution and effective service recovery
- Consistently communicate feedback and suggestions to key stakeholders to improve processes and member experience
- Think critically around the services and support and challenging the status quo to drive member satisfaction
- Assist in other operational/administrative projects as needed to support this high-growth business line
- At least 2-5 years of customer service related work experience in a medium to high growth company and/or entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience using cloud-based software platforms; technologically savvy
- Strong preference for candidates who are:
- Proficient with Google Docs, Slides, Sheets and Drive
- Experienced in building and evaluating customer support processes and tools
31st May, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org