We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bursar
Location : Ibadan, Oyo
- The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the University responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and control of the University’s financial matters.
- Applicants should have worked in the Bursary Department of a Tertiary Institution for a minimum of ten (10) years.
- Candidates for the position of Bursar shall possess a good honours degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Economics or related discipline, as well as have professional qualification such as ACA, APA, ACMA, ACCA, ICAN and ANAN.
- Demonstrate evidence of sound practice and familiarity with the functioning of the Nigerian University System
- Demonstrate sound business competence
- Be a person of high integrity
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate excellent ICT skills.
10th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online