Human Capital Partners (HCP) is a professional services firm specialising in the provision of professional services covering the entire spectrum of the Human Resources function. HCP is the successor firm of the erstwhile Executive Selection and Training Services group of KPMG in Nigeria.
Reference Number: ES0174
Location : Nigeria
- Are you ready for a rewarding challenge?
- Are you exceptional, highly motivated and driven to make a difference?
- Are you enthusiastic, outstanding and looking for an opportunity to attain your full potential?
- Then, apply for this position.
- The successful candidate (s) will work on a variety of Human Resource and Management related projects meant to provide Human Resources support services that will help clients maximise the value of Human Resources initiatives to their businesses.
- The role exist across the Recruitment and Executive Search; Learning and Development; and Human Resources Advisory Service lines of the Firm.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable higher institution within or outside the country.
Minimum grade level of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:
- Social Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Business Administration);
- Relevant courses in the Humanities and Education.
- A relevant Master’s degree from a reputable institution will be an advantage, in addition to in-depth Human.
- Post-NYSC work experience: 3 Years’ related experience.
- Resources consulting or hands-on industry work experience in at least one Human Resources functional area.
In addition, candidates for the position should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion and drive for excellence. Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills with curiosity and a great appetite for learning.
- Strong customer service orientation and customer.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite / Working knowledge of IT.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV (prepared as a Microsoft Word document and saved with your full names) to: [email protected] please quote the reference number as the subject of your e-mail
Application Instruction / Notice
- Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.