We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Logistics Manager
- The Assistant Logistics Manager is responsible for assisting the manager in coordinating the storage, transportation and delivery of goods also to organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods and to ensure that orders are satisfied correctly.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing production process.
- Ensure logistics requirements take gender-specific needs into consideration.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- HND or Bachelor's Degree in any of the related field
- A minimum of 1 years post NYSC working experience.
- N110,000 – 140,000 per month
- 40 hours a week role – Monday to Friday
- 2% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
30th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org