Job Title: Assistant General Manager (AGM), Human Capital Management
- The AGM, Human Capital Management is responsible for driving adequacy in manpower planning and recruitment, high performance workforce and harmonious industrial and employee relations. This will include and not limited to best HR practices and objectives that will provide employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, productivity and standard goal attainment.
- The AGM, Human Capital Management will report directly to the Chief People Officer (CPO) on all matters and will supervise the activities of the HCM Operations and Performance Management Units.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful candidate will:
- Develop and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel;
- Provide strategic and administrative support in the development of the organisation and its human resource by supporting the business objectives, fostering loyalty and staff motivation, ensuring open lines of communication exists;
- Responsible for ensuring the adequacy of the human capital to support the business strategy in line with the recruitment policy of the company;
- Initiate the development of new policies giving the evolving nature of the organization;
- Promote the corporate culture throughout the operations in order to create and maintain an atmosphere of trust and respect;
- Provide up to date advice on employment laws and manage disciplinary/grievance issues;
- Ensure industrial harmony in the company;
- Co-ordinate staff counselling sessions;
- Manage the performance management process and implement performance improvement process for poor performing employees;
- Participate in developing department/business unit goals, objectives and system;
- Provide monthly HCM Reports for CPO’s review and provide management with periodic updates;
- Provide strategic support to the Chief People Officer and the leadership to lead the change management initiatives in the company;
- Ensure peaceful co-existence of company and the communities by collaborating and implementing corporate social responsibility projects;
- Ensure the implementation of all administrative activities in line with company policies and procedures;
- Support CSR initiatives as may be driven by employees in collaboration with relevant departments;
- Implement and annually update the compensation program; rewrite job descriptions as necessary ; conduct annual salary surveys and develop merit pool(salary budget); analyse compensation; monitor the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary;
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws;
- Take a lead in driving high level of ethics and rights environment; and
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other Social Management Sciences;
- A minimum of fourteen (14) years’ experience in Human Resources Management with five (5) years leadership experience in HR generalist role and specialist functions;
- Masters’ in HRM or MBA (HRM option) , relevant professional certification (CIPM or any global equivalent) competency certification and proven competency in the use of HRIS will be an added advantage;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient in the use of IT tools; and
- Good analytical and managerial skills.
Thursday, 28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their Applications and CV/Resumes to: email@example.com