Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment for HSE Officer
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Drive the ope-rationalization of HSE critical processes (PTW, MOC, etc.) and Integrated safe systems of work – ISSoW (JHA, TBT, LOTO, CSE, Unsafe Acts Auditing — HSEW, PSFO, QA/QC Walkabouts, etc.) on the project and support the contractor teams at the front line (coal face) to ensure consistent and unrelenting application of processes and tools in day- to-day work
- Drive the continuous improvement of HSE culture on the project site by the deployment of various programs and
- Maintain strong HSE surveillance on the project site and continuously tour assigned zones on the project site to identify unsafe conditions and unsafe acts; intervene immediately and record/report as appropriate
- Ensure all incidents including near misses are properly reported, evaluated and investigated in line with established processes.
- Control and monitor site waste and maintain quality and environmental control procedures Support EMP implementation and compliance monitoring at the project site
- Conduct assessments on type of personal protective equipment (PPE) to be utilized for specific tasks and ensure correct application of PPEs on project site at all times
- Provide daily/weekly input of HSE statistics and data to HSE Coordinator
- Support in the execution of Emergency Response drills per Track actions to closure and provide feedback to support review of the Emergency Response plan.
- Establish a system for effectively conducting safety inductions for workers and provide frequent safety training’s to all site workers and general construction team
- BSc in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ post-graduation experience, out of which 5 years should have been spent as a HSE Officer/Inspector on major construction projects of not less than US$50m.
- Professional qualification such as NEBOSH, IDipOSH, IDipSM, or equivalent NISP Level 3 will be added advantange
- Must have good knowledge of construction processes and associated hazards
- Membership of any relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Experience in construction projects in the Oil and Gas industry will be an added advantange