- Company: Prowedge Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Prowedge Limited – Our client is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- As an administrator, you will ensure productivity within the work place, and the smooth running of the client’s office, by providing the rest of the staff with administrative support.
- Your task will include; Ensure proper data and record keeping, scheduling appointments and meetings, ensuring compliance to company’s policy, and preparing reports, proposals or presentations, as assigned.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage meetings/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for all staff, and the upper management.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Administration or any other related field (Certifications will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 5-8 years of working experience in Administrative functions.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021.