Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Successful candidates will be responsible for general administrative tasks in various units of the organisation.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Public Administration or any related discipline with a minimum of Second Class lower/ Lower Credit.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, database management and record keeping
- Good interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with office management software like MS Office
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com .