Achyutam International is a Delhi based Financial Advisory Company with a focus to serve corporates based in Africa.
We are run by professionals who carry strong International working experience in diverse businesses. We have an excellent understanding of the management principles, cultural values and challenges of companies operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Kano, Nigeria
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- The Ideal candidate will be having minimum 2 years of experience in Administrative role
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities
- Experience in related fields, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply