Administrative Assistant / Personal Assistant (PA) at Eldomas Consulting Limited
Eldomas Consulting Limited is one of Nigeria’s pioneer Human Resource Outsourcing and Consulting Company. We are on a mission to provide world-class human resource solutions, using experts while creating value for our shareholders and opportunities in the community. Our vision is to be the most valuable Business Support Solutions Partner to our Clients throughout Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant / Personal Assistant (PA)
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Administrative Assistant/Personal Assistant (PA) to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Assistant/ Personal Assistant (PA) will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- ND, HND / Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 year of experience as an Office Administrator or Office assistant.
- Good interpersonal skills and fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail additional qualifications in Office Administration is a plus.
- Should be resident in Asaba/Onitsha/Okpanam/Agbor/Ogwashi.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant/ Personal Assistant (PA), Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- N85,000 - N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th July, 2022.