Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a service provider firm with an exponential growth plan, is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide effective administrative support services to various business units to achieve optimal use of company time and resources.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient. Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures. Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Ensure that office stationeries are available and do not go out of stock
- Manage the store efficiently, conduct monthly stocktaking and ensure store security and safety of assets
- Monitors available supplies, chemicals, stationery, materials and goods in order to ensure that employees have access to the materials they need on time and to avoid wastage.
- Coordinates logistics during in-house training: Arrangement of venue, dissemination of information to participants, refreshment etc.
- Coordinate material requisition and ensure optimal allocation to all branches (Requisition of items must be vetted by relevant personnel and approval should be based on justifiable needs).
- Manage all activities of the outsourced vendors and invoicing of utility bills. Ensure they work to optimal capacity at all times.
- Implement cost reduction strategies in all admin operations and processes.
- Facilitating and arranging of space for the accommodation of incoming assets.
- Attend/Participate in monthly training and unit review activities and consistently ‘apply’ learning on the job.
- Manage attendance
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Generate monthly admin. reports.
- Perform any other duty or task assigned to him by the HHR & A
- Qualification: HND / B.Sc Degree
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year as admin personnel or similar role.
N50,000 Net Monthly.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.