Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The job holder will be responsible for providing financial administrative support to the finance team.
- He/She is to complete payments, control expenses by disbursing payments, processing, verifying, reconciling invoices, manage all payment cycle/activities in a timely and efficient manner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a record of all vendors invoices and payments.
- Maintain a record of inter-company billings and payments.
- Process all vendors’ payments and staff’ claims in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Ensure prompt recording and/or application of payments of accounts payable into the General Ledger, including inter-company billings.
- Maintain record of WHT deductions from Vendors and ensure remittance to the appropriate authorities (LSIR & FIRS).
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of accounts payable to the general ledger.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation statement for key vendors.
- Provide daily accounts payable information for cash management purposes.
- Assist Team Lead in preparing monthly financials.
- Assist Team Lead in preparing treasury forecast.
Education and / or Professional Qualification s
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience in Cash control and financial management.
- ACA or Student Membership of a professional Accounting Body is highly important.
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel, Word and ERP.
- Knowledge of statutory report preparations (VAT/WHT/PAYE).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Effective corporate communications skills.
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines.
Desirable Skills / Knowledge:
- High accuracy in data entry.
- Petty cash management.
- High level of Reconciliation Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online