Job Title: Accounts and Admin Coordinator
- Provide accounting clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare bank vouchers, general ledger postings and statements
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents, records, cash, banking transactions and investments records.
- Process payments and maintain accounting records for clients, suppliers, vendors, statutory, etc.
- Liaise with the Auditor to prepare the annual audit account.
- Contribute to preparation and submission of bids, tender, contractor prequalification, etc.
- Prepare and maintain HR related documentations including staff payroll, pension, PAYE, HMO etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Preparation of management reports using QuickBooks accounting software
- Preparation of tax returns in respect LSBIRS, FIRS etc.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis on construction projects cash flow
- Contribute to HR planning, evaluation and deployment
- Supervise the Admin Staff and admin functions
- Ability to apply knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Competency in MS Office, and accounting software compulsory preferably quickbooks
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- B.Sc in Accounting or any other related field
- A minimum of 5 – 7years’relevant work experience
- Audit background experience preferred
- AATWA or ACA an added advantage.
- Good written, verbal communication and strong organizational skills
Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
15th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org