Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
Job summary: To provide instructions to security through guard training courses and drills.
- Assist in the development of training to meet the training needs of Bemil Nigeria Limited and clients.
- Plan and facilitate training of Bemil Nigeria Limited’s Officers.
- Deliver training on and off-site to meet contractual obligations.
- Prepares trainee guards orientation schedule and training manuals.
- Ensures a high level drilling exercise for guards.
- Maintain training records and contractual training compliance.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role
- Classroom and Drill Training
- Industrial Security Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Stress tolerance
How to apply
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Training Instructor – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com