Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the posistion below:
Micro Relationship Officer
Locations: Lagos Island, Mainland - Lagos
- Sourcing for Micro loan clients in identified market zones.
- Creation of quality risk assets monthly.
- Rendering financial advice to customers.
- Follow up on delinquent loans & immediately refersame to supervisor.
- Ensure all loan requirements inclusive of charges are properly communicated to clients and all documentation duly completed, executed and submitted.
- Ensure all approved loan are disbursed timely.
- Ensure PAR is within tolerable level as specified by management.
- Ensure credit appraisal & cash flow analysis of clients.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements.
- Loan packaging and documentation.
- Conducts credit check on borrowers and their guarantors.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes and Experience
- HND / University Degree in Banking, Accounting, Economics or other related field.
- Must be a self- motivated person.
- Excellent interpersonal & numerical skills.
- Excellent team player.
- At least 2 - 3 years’ experience in a Micro Finance Institution.
- Good understanding of business process.
- Applicant must be Hardworking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualfied candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.