Farmkonnect is into large scale farming, the company was established in 1994 with the head office I'm Ibadan, Oyo State and branch offices in Lagos, Kwara, Imo, and Ghana. They are into leafy and non-leafy vegetables, poultry, fishery, snail-farming, potatoes, mushrooms, insect-farming, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cooperative Collector
Ibadan - Oyo and Ikeja - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Cooperative Collector is an affiliate employee of AFIDE, FarmKonnect Nigeria. A CC is to canvass, onboard and collect from subscribers on daily basis for a stipulated subscribed package and its tenure. CCs are to onboard a minimum of 100 subscribers and once the milestone is achieved, CCs may stop onboarding and focus fully on collecting on daily basis from their 100 subscribers.
- The stipend (preferably called salary) is up to #70, 000 and above (Seventy Thousand Naira), note that salary payment is based on CC's monthly performance hence, CCs are advised to perform at maximum length in other to qualify for adequate payment.
- The work activities of CCs shall be supervised, monitored and overseen by a Local Cooperative Partner (LCP) either an assigned LCP or the LCP that employed the particular CC for maximum effectiveness.
- CCs can either apply directly or get employed by a LCP. On entry level for documentation, a CC shall fill KYS form (Know Your Staff Form), Guarantor's Form for an individual to stand as a guarantee for credibility sake). Kindly note that the documentation process is compulsory and key to employment.
- CCs shall get 2 branded AFIDE FarmKonnect Shirts, a soft/hard copy of Engagement Form, Manual Log cards for subscribers' & Identity Card.
- To market and spread AFIDE benefits.
- To canvass and onboard subscribers.
- To collect on a daily basis from subscribers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, Master's Degree, NCE, OND or SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
N70,000 - N100,000 / month.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.