Saragro Limited is a Producer and Exporter of Oil Seeds, Nuts, Spices, Charcoal and Hardwood. Saragro Limited was founded by two like-minded individuals who have strong passion for the manufacture and export of commodities from Africa to markets in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North and South America and Australia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Accounting and Admin Officer
- Overseeing the general accounting function, cash management, reconciliation, financial reporting and balance sheet management.
- Monitoring of operation cost.
- Prepare and review monthly payroll.
- Supervising the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information/performance.
- Ensure the monthly Bank reconciliation is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Controlling expenditure
- Respond to inquiries from Management regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the likes.
- Ensure a clean and timely yearend audit.
- Report on the critical performance ratio of the Company
- Prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly report.
- ONLY female candidates should apply
- Age range: 22-30
- Experience: 3 Years minimum
- Qualification: HND minimum
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]